RSS icon Subscribe to our "new posts" feed in a reader | RSS icon Subscribe to our "forum news" in a reader

IIH International Support Forum. Support. Advice. Information. Set up a direct debit JustGiving

IIH Support Forum
December 19, 2014, 12:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjustable VP Shunt  (Read 909 times)
Tinkerbelle
Nuclei

« on: August 05, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »

I had my VP shunt fitted a few days ago, with an adjustable valve set at 12. The day it was done my head felt much better, but since then I've been having high pressure again. How long have people found it takes to adjust to the shunt?

Have others with adjustable valves had them altered and their headaches have improved?

Any advice would be welcome!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.

The IIH Support Forum is designed for educational purposes only and not for providing medical advice. IIH UK and IIH Support are privately owned web sites, run and administered by volunteers. We are not medical professionals. We wish to provide an informative and friendly environment to learn about IIH and offer support for others in similar situations. Views expressed in the forum are entirely those of the author and do not represent those of IIH UK or IIH Support. IIH Support is not responsible or liable for any damages, which may occur as a result of your use or misuse of the information available on this web site.

Direct URLs to content in this site shall not be embedded and linked from within outside web sites (i.e., "Hotlinked") without prior written permission of IIH Support.

Copyright © IIH Support, 2006 – 2014. All Rights Reserved. IIH Support is a Not For Profit site operated for the benefit of the IIH community by volunteers.

Privacy | Terms of Use | Forum Rules | Credits | Design by: NeonBlue Web Design | Database systems © FAT promotions 2013. All rights reserved.